The Øresund Region is a perfect location for connecting traffic between countries. CMP serves ro-ro traffic going East/West or North/South.
CMP is centrally located for import and export goods going from Sweden to the Continent or goods going to Russia and the Baltic States. Ro-Ro & Ro-Pax traffic consists of the routes: Malmö–Travemünde (Finnlines), Copenhagen–Oslo (DFDS), Copenhagen–Klaipeda (DFDS) and Malmö-Helsinki/St. Petersburg (Finnlines).
Ro-Ro terminals at CMP have a strong market position based on:
- Well-equipped terminals with latest development in handling
- Fast operations with a high average productivity
- Professional and dedicated staff
- Easy access located next to the port entrance
- Rail track to terminals
- Large areas for future expansion
- All terminals are approved according to “International Ship And Port Facility Security Code” ISPS-code
In early 2011, ro-pax traffic in Malmö was relocatet to Norra hamnen, providing better loading and parking facilities, as well as quick access to the motorway network. The combi-terminal was also be moved to the new terminal and customers find ideal conditions for transfer of goods. Motorway access in Copenhagen will be significantly improved with the construction of a new approach road in 2014.
CMP has been approved by “Norske Veritas Quality Management System Standards” in accordance with ISO 9001 and the International Environmental Code ISO 14001.